I have some posts ready. What’s next?
I am on that situation. I have prepared 4 posts. It is 5th. So I am going to publish it somewhere.
I did some preparation and I have same assumptions:
- I want to publish my website on concrete domain:
- I want to deploy the code automatically
- To simplify the process of publishing
- I am going to use:
- AzureDevOps - I like it and I know it
- GitHub Actions - I want to use it, but I will check if I will be able to manage two staghes
- Maybe I will write some script to be able to change DevOps tool in the future
- I don’t want to generate big costs
- Hugo generate statis pages, so I don’t need very complicated services to host it.
- I’m thinking about using
- Azure Blob Storage - As global, not expensive and elastic. My friend Radek Maziarka is using
- Zenbox.pl - My current webpage provider. To not generate additionals costs and just use FTP to publish.
- GitHub Pages - as a nice free alternative
How will it look like?