Welcome on Code Pruner blog
Hi, I am Jurek Wickowski. I am developer and I am starting with a new project. It is Code Pruner Community. It will be based on this blog, at the beginnig, but it will grow. It is my plan at least.
What will be there?
I am going to start blogging in English, because it is a great opportunity to reach to new people around the world. To spead the knowledge about clean coding, ongoing refactoring, team communiation and so on. In shortcut how to create software in great quality.
What is my plan?
- Write in English
- To improve my language skills
- To write worldwide
- Write often
- Posts don’t have to be perfect
- Write shorter posts, but more regular
- Write about daily basis problems
- To help you solving similar problems faster
- To help myself solving similar problems faster
- Show problems and solve them
- There will be code snippets
- There will be ideas
- There will be some good practice of my adventures :)
- Write using static page generated
- To simplify writing process
- To have safe backup
- To be able to recreate blog automatically
How can you help me?
- If you find a mistake, create a PR to repo with posts github.com/jwickowski/codepruner.com.
- If you want to talk or discuss, write an email to me or leave a comment.
- If you think the content is valueable, share it.